To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4300 West Houston Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver Part Time
MGM Healthcare • Broken Arrow, OK
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provide safe and timely transportation of residents, resident’s family, and staff to and from designated locations following established safety and transportation procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Transports residents, staff, volunteers, and others to scheduled events.
- Coordinates transportation services with appropriate staff members
- Assists residents in and out of the vehicle, using proper safety procedures
- Operates mechanical lift as required for wheelchair bound patients
- Compiles with traffic regulations to operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Follows written and verbal before leaving facility with residents
- Obtain appropriate paperwork before leaving facility with resident
- Assess and correct inappropriate resident appearance before leaving facility
- Follow Resident’s Rights
- Follow facility safety protocol
- Dress professional and represent the facility in a professional manner
- Monitors and reports necessary mechanical maintenance needed to ensure safe operations of vehicle, including reporting of any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working conditions
- Maintains records such as vehicle logs and destinations are required
- Reports any issues or problem that may arise to the Transportation Coordinator and Administrator
- Compiles with state, federal and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Must be CPR certified
- Minimum of 1 year of commercial driving experience preferred
- The employee is occasionally required to wear protective clothing
- The employee may be exposed to bodily fluids and odors, dust or fumes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to drive a motor vehicle, talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch, use hands to use grasp, manipulate or feels objects and reach with hands and arms
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
For inquiries please contact:
Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
4300 West Houston St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.