Education and Experience
- Must be CPR certified
- Minimum of 1 year of commercial driving experience preferred
- The employee is occasionally required to wear protective clothing
- The employee may be exposed to bodily fluids and odors, dust or fumes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to drive a motor vehicle, talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch, use hands to use grasp, manipulate or feels objects and reach with hands and arms
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
For inquiries please contact:
Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
4300 West Houston St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.