Thank you for your interest in joining the Roeing Team! Roeing is a well-established full-service technology, engineering, and business solutions company serving western, central, and northern Indiana for the past 37 years. We serve a number of markets, including healthcare, education, government, manufacturing, retail, legal, and many others. Our daily mission is to help solve problems and enhance processes for our clients through applied technology so our clients have a solid operational foundation along with the flexibility to adapt to their rapidly changing business environments.
We are currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our Technical Services Team. This work would involve the planning, supporting and engineering of Technology items for clients. As a Systems Engineer you would be part of our Technical Services Team, where you would be expected to learn and intimately understand clients’ business needs as they relate to technology. As a consultant, it is required that you can relate to and communicate well with business leaders and IT staff, when applicable, and reinforce the value of solutions that have been provided.
Desired Personal Qualities
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort in a client-facing role.
· Team Player
· Self-motivation and independent study.
· Ease of learning new technology.
· Ability to work several projects and service requests concurrently.
· Presentable business-casual appearance.
· Dependable work attendance.
· Understanding of the sales process.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a minimum of three years relevant experience in the Information Technology field.
· Position will require limited evening and weekend work based on client activities.
· Daily travel to client’s locations could be necessary within a 75 mile radius
· Normal hours are between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.