To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RGBSI • Troy, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Executive Assistant is to support the CEO and three Vice Presidents. The company offers a team-oriented, collaborative environment with an employee-centered culture.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years' experience supporting C-level executives and advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, with knowledge and expertise of social media as it relates to the company and managing the brands. Needs an energetic, motivated candidate with a high level of confidentiality and discretion. The candidate must be able to work with a flexible schedule. A four year degree is highly preferred, but not required
· Create and update presentation materials for Board Meetings, Trade Shows and other events.
· Provide statistical analysis for Board meetings and presentations.
· Manage and coordinate meeting arrangements as required.
· Manage and control CEO and President’s active and changing calendar.
· Project management skills.
· Assist with email and correspondence
· Act as liaison with staff, clients and vendors
· Prepare complex correspondence, reports and presentations
· Research and compile summaries of information
· Prepare expense reports
· Assisting with special projects as needed
· Supporting company-wide initiatives as needed with planning and other services.
· Assist with general tasks as required.
· Monitor tasks and processes in progress, and follow up to ensure that required action items are complete.
· Establish and maintain a variety of files and records.
· Answer calls, taking messages or assisting as appropriate.
· Compose and prepare routine correspondence and reports for signature.
· Coordinate, process and notarize legal documents, contracts, etc.
· Coordinate travel arrangements including flight, hotel reservations, car rental via internet as needed.
· Associate or Bachelors’ Degree in business, communications, related field or comparable work experience.
· Proficiency in using PC-based applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· Basic math proficiency.
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including time management, multi-tasking and project management.
· Extremely high level of professionalism and polish
· Confidentiality and discretion
· Positive attitude, helpful nature, outgoing personality
· Strong attention to detail, maintaining a commitment to accuracy and quality
· Must be self-motivated team-player who takes initiative; ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision
· Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, longevity bonus, holidays, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and India.