Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor Inc offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Manager Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to lead our team in our Pittsburgh, PA location.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
We offer to our valued sales force:
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits.
- Collaborates with sales staff to ensure the attainment of sales goals.
- Monitors production at location and provides direction to staff.
- Provides direction in the hiring, promotion, and training of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are followed.
- Ensures the best possible results from presentations to current and potential clients.
- Communicates frequently with all departments to ensure support of location needs.
- Daily evaluations of sales activity in order to provide recommendations on issues.
- Coordinate employee scheduling to ensure coverage at all times.
StoneMor Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience with proven track record and industry experience required.
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience required.
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, motivate, and train sales personnel.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be honest in abiding by company policies and procedures.
- Must be well organized and have strong time management skills.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
- Must be able to travel to potential clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the location.
- Ability to obtain any relevant professional licensing required within 90 days of employment per state requirements.
Key Words: Director of Sales, District Sales Manager, General Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing Vice President, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Supervisor, Store Manager, Vice President of Sales
Funeral Sales Management