The individual in this role must be able to perform installation and maintenance services at customer or other remote sites and in the service shop facility. The Field Technician will be responsible for addressing concerns including, but not limited to video surveillance, CCTV, access control, intrusion alarms and other electronic and physical security related systems.
What are the main duties and responsibilities?
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and configuring enterprise access control, analog, digital CCTV and network configuration
- Planning security installations by surveying and evaluating location and laying out the equipment and wiring plan
- Verifying security system functionality by testing equipment, connections and signals
- Communicating with General Contractor, Supervisor and other trades frequently regarding the progress and coordination of the project to ensure the most efficient installation of electrical equipment possible
- Document service and installation actions by completing work tickets, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications.
- Assist with mobile installations upon demand.
- Participate in after hours, on-call service schedule.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience, skills and education:
· Maintain communications with customers and project managers to resolve customer issues.
· Work proactively and in a positive manner with all co-worker.
· Candidates must possess clean driving record and valid driver's license.