$50,000 -$60,000 + bonus
Billion $, expanding, international bank seeks ambitious candidates to join their Compliance Department in Jersey City, NJ.
Job functions will include:
· - Monitors Watch-list (including OFAC) hits on SWIFT messages on-or-off site.
· - Conducts necessary searches as required by OFAC/FinCEN regulations including FinCEN 314(a)
· - Prepares a complete and accurate set of BSA Daily Monitoring Reports for the BSACO’s review.
· -Monitors transaction activities within each customer’s account(s) and compares that activity against the customer’s existing BSA/AML profile.
· -Prepares periodic monitoring reports of Global AML higher risk countries.
· - Conducts Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) searches for customers for BSACO’s review.
· -Works with relevant departments to prepare and update the Bank’s forms of Customer Profiles and BSA Risk Matrices.
Qualified candidates must have:
· -Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Banking or Finance
· -Recent college grads with finance internships or at least 1-2 yrs BSA/AML experience.
· -Strong attention to detail and ability to generate accurate reports
· -Ability to organize compliance meetings, prepare minutes/materials and make presentation
· -Excellent communication in both oral/writing and interpersonal skills
· - Ability to perform multi-tasks to meet deadlines with excellent time management skills
· -Excellent PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet) and willingness to learn new technology
Please submit your resume as a Word document (not PDF) to:
Email blocked - click to apply
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Financial Crimes Enforcement Networks
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls