To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11878 Avenue of Industry
San Diego, CA 92128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aurora Behavioral Health Care San Diego • San Diego, CA
Posted 25 days ago
TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: UTILIZATION REVIEW/SOCIAL SERVICES
STATUS: NON EXEMPT – PER DIEM
Position Summary: To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Organization Administrators and a variety of other key administrative staff.
. Essential Duties:
- Compose, type and disseminate correspondence for Administrators and other Managers as assigned.
- Answer phones, screen incoming calls and take messages, place calls on Administrator’s behalf.
- Manage Administrator’s daily schedule of appointments.
- Maintain department’s office supplies, ordering and replenishing as needed.
- Assist Managers with various administrative and clerical tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Clinical background preferred; familiar with medical terminology; high school level reading, writing and mathematics skills; good telephone and oral communication skills; legible handwriting; ability to concentrate on tasks in high traffic area; maintain information in the highest confidence; meet deadlines; good organization and priority setting skills; preferred basic data entry skills with some computer experience; strong customer service skills; empathy and attention to detail.