0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasking on all HVAC equipment.
- Maintenance on starts systems, observes operation, read gauges and instruments, and adjusts mechanisms
- Screws, bolts, rivets, welds, and brazes parts to assemble structural and functional components such as motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring harnesses, valves, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, and pipes.
- Discuss system malfunctions with users to isolate problems. Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Lubricates fans, motors, and control units. Replaces defective/worn parts.
- Cuts, threads, gas welds, connects pipe to functional HVAC component systems.
- Must be able to complete PM and work order activity in CMMS. Following guidance from MAP CMMS and Honda Leadership.
- When requested by Honda Supervisor, prepare reports, whether on equipment failures, accidents, technical reports, and near misses.