To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Training Manager (Payroll)
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The position we are seeking will perform payroll training and quality assurance that promotes effective and efficient payroll operation functions. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Processes payrolls including the ability to process payrolls that require tipped employees, certified payrolls, job cost, and piecework within the designated time frames.
- Designs, revises, and conducts training for new employees to ensure policies, procedures, and regulations are followed consistently and in accordance with applicable Federal and state regulations.
- Trains existing employees on policies, procedures, regulations, changes, and system enhancements, and manages and tracks performance to ensure implementation.
- Conducts audits of department policies, procedures, client payrolls, billing, folders, printing, packaging, and shipping to ensure quality standards are established, documented, and followed.
- Processes payrolls as necessary and conducts audits while running payrolls.
- Co-manages employees to identify strengths and deficiencies, and consults with management and Human Resources to identify an action plan.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the HRIS portal, myFrankCrum.com, and the features available to clients and employees.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the on-boarding process and assists clients and managers during the process.
- Manages client relationships by researching, responding, and resolving client issues.
- Works with other departments to ensure the effective, efficient, and accurate communication and workflow between departments.
- Develops, revises, and maintains policies and procedures by proactively identifying and recommending improvements and maintaining a database that supports employee education and adherence to quality assurance.
- Works with the IT department to resolve payroll and billing issues; creates, changes, enters, deactivates, corrects, and/or deletes data such as templates, invoices, deduction and earning codes, departments, client projects, certified payrolls and locations, date changes, pay groups, and adjustments for tax, billing, or payroll, errors, standard and custom reports.
- Sets up new client accounts and locations in the payroll system as needed.
- Maintains audit report and spreadsheet, and updates VP of Payroll Operations and Payroll Managers.
- Assists VP of Payroll Operations and Managers with projects, adjustments, account maintenance, general liability, insurance and/or reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or a related field or equivalent experience in payroll processing.
- Five (5) years of payroll experience.
- Experience in conducting training sessions and audits.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification
- Word, Excel, and Outlook at an intermediate level.
Please submit resume with salary requirements.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.