To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7001 South Park Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85756
- Sandra Garcia
- Phone: 520-400-6047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager
Ascent Aviation Services • Tucson, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ascent Aviation Services is one of the largest aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul, storage and reclamation operations in the world. Our strength comes from our talented and professional employees who excel through teamwork and enthusiasm. Ascent Aviation Services continues to grow and are continually looking for motivated and career minded aviation professionals who will support our vision and goals.
Responsible for coordinating services needed for the customer, between the customer, Sales Representative and all functions of Aircraft Storage and Maintenance Operations.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing or walking for extended periods of time. Requires occasional climbing, bending, reaching to shoulder level, lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling weight up to 10 pounds. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Work Location: Indoor and outdoor locations throughout the facility.
Potential Hazards: Exposure to materials identified on Safety Data Sheets.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions:
- Administers and/or provides oversight for contract fulfillment of assigned customer(s). Ensures compliance with all applicable regulation and internal requirements and escalates to management when necessary.
- Acts as primary point of contact between customer and company while aircraft is under contract. Coordinates customer visits, presentations and audits with proper departments. Maintains successful long-term relationships with customer contacts to ensure additional business opportunities.
- Provides customer support and solutions where necessary and promptly escalates issues to management as needed.
- Facilitates meetings between Ascent Aviation departments and customer as needed and records meeting minutes.
- Attends meetings and conducts presentations on history of Ascent Aviation.
- Investigates and works with other departments to provide resolution customer issues and complaints.
- Works with Contracts and Sales teams to ensure customer and internal requirements are being met.
- Participates in Ascent Aviation public relations events.
- Responsible for administering action item registries for all associated customer and escalating overdue items.
- Works with Accounting team to ensure invoices, credits and all outstanding items are closed in a timely manner.
- Works with Sales to identify new add-on business opportunities.
- Maintains voice of Customer.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Communicates on the telephone.
- Provides regular reports of activities to management.
- Attends meetings and conference calls as required.
Duties not listed within the position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of the department management. Job functions may vary due to irregular working conditions or multiple shift positions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; strong attention to detail; excellent knowledge of business English, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation; excellent communication skills including ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction; ability to prioritize and manage multiple work projects; ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization; strong presentation skills and ability to favorably represent the company; ability to operate office machines and equipment; ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities. Computer literate with proficiency in ERP/MRP, Word, Excel and e-mail. Ability to read and interpret contractual requirements.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required.
Experience: Five to ten years’ experience in customer facing positions. Project management experience preferred.
Other: May be required to work at both Marana, AZ and Tucson, AZ locations as business needs dictate.
Ascent Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.