Carrier is a provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Automated Logic (ALC), a leading provider of innovative building automation systems, is a key part of the Carrier intelligent buildings portfolio. Together, we are committed to driving a future enabled by more intelligent and sustainable buildings. Through innovation and integration, we bring together technologies from across our brands to improve building efficiency and occupant experience.
We design and develop intuitive, intelligent, and comprehensive controls and interfaces to help drive smart decisions that optimize building performance. Our worldwide distribution network consists of company branches and independently owned dealers that design, engineer, install, and service Automated Logic systems. Built on a BACnet backbone, our WebCTRL platform, controls, and services integrate to provide custom solutions that meet our clients' energy and comfort objectives. Our building automation technology is installed in thousands of commercial buildings, facilities, and campuses worldwide.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of Automated Logic's product and services offerings and leveraging sister companies.
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Utilize sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
- Minimum: High School Degree with 10 years industry relevant experience.
- Preferred: BA/BS degree with 4-7 years relevant experience
- Extra: MA/MS degree with 2-5 years relevant experience
- 3-5 Sales Experience in the HVAC, BMS, Facility Energy business working with top financial decision makers.
- Ability to create and close projects and service agreements based on customer needs
- Excellent Qualifying skills
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customers key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite