Position Description and Qualifications
• Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems.
• Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Develops studies to improve product quality, process efficiency, and low cost positions.
• Collect samples and analyze data to develop improved processing methods.
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process..
• Perform root cause analysis on nonconforming product and propose/implement process improvements to prevent recurrence.
• Implement corrective actions to improve processes, production, labor utilization, production quality, and a safe work environment
• Determine standardization/optimization of run conditions ( line standards )
• Knowledge in systems changes (ERP system.) to support new processes and proposed changes to existing processes
• Develop, maintain, and train to process documentation (i.e. flowcharts, SOP’s). Develop flow diagrams, technical documentation and specifications in accordance with internal requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years Manufacturing experience required
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
• Strong Microsoft office skills to include Excel and related computer applications
• Proven detail attentiveness, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent math and measuring skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to interact with various departments such as Quality, Safety, Production, Maintenance, etc.
• Must possess the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously to routinely meet cost and schedule parameters.
• Must show the ability to analyze complex situations involving data and create process improvements from data.
• Must possess strong follow-through orientation.
• Must have strong project management and decision-making skills.
• Must work effectively with all departments to accomplish objectives with positive outcomes.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Process Improvements (Business)
Product Quality Assurance