At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent, with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
INX's Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. Due to an increased demand for our ink we have 5 new openings for Chemical Process Operators to work 4 days on 4 days off night shift from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. to produce high-quality printing ink at our Charlotte location. The starting pay for this position is $15 per hour and employees at this location have a 3 month and 6 month review for a potential salary increase based on satisfactory performance. Previous experience within the Ink industry and/or manufacturing experience is preferred. Come join our fantastic team in Charlotte!
• Run batches of ink at proper mill settings.
• Adjust roller pressure and temperature as needed.
• Package finished product in cans and labels.
• Properly maintain mill, including cleanliness, proper greasing and oiling, chain/belt tension, and changing mill blade daily or as needed.
• Wash mill thoroughly when going from one type of ink to another.
• Clean drip pans, disposing of scrap ink.
Qualifications (Skills - Education - Experience):
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED).
• Previous manufacturing, lab, in-plant and or warehouse experience are helpful.
• Good math and communication skills
• Basic computer skills.
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran
Good Manufacturing Practices
Personal Protective Equipment
Certified Global Meeting Planner