Company in Carol Stream, IL is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their 1st shift. Must have prior experience repairing CNC machinery.
· Able to read blueprints (hydraulic and electrical).
· Hydraulics and troubleshooting experience.
· Experience with Preventive Maintenance 50% of time, Mechanical repair 30%, Electrical repair 10% and Hydraulic repair 10%.
· Must have own tools (basic).
· To keep all production machines running and perform repair when necessary.
· Able to multitask and prioritize tasks.
· Perform preventive maintenance on all machinery.
· PM changing of coolant & oil.
· Must be able to identify when outside sources are needed for direction and when to ask for help from the Maintenance Manager.
· Able to lift, bend, push/pull, carrying over 10 lbs. or more.
· Associate degree or related tech school certificate. At least 5 yrs. experience.
· Reliability - inquire if the candidate has any scheduled appointments etc. that they are aware of in the future.
· Must have good communication.
· Quality of work - and safety awareness.
· Steel toe safety shoes are required.
· Safety glasses w/side shields we provide unless employee wears prescription. Prescription safety glasses must be approved by OSHA standard and have side shields.
· Hearing protection is also mandatory in our manufacturing plant (we provide earplugs to the employees).
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.