Customer Service Representative – Hospitality | Immediate Start!
WN is hiring and we need you!
Start date ASAP – Notice periods will be considered
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are comfortable speaking with customers and have the drive to succeed!
WN is delighted to invite applications for Full Time & Customer Service Hospitality roles for our newest client. The position will be based in Orlando, FL so applicants must be able to commute to our downtown location. *Please note, this is not a remote position*
The successful candidate will be customer orientated with a professional and helpful manner. You will receive training for the role and ongoing support and guidance from industry-leading experts – working with the best will help make you the best – are you in?
Customer Service Requirements:
- Friendly and professional with excellent customer etiquette
- Conscientious, motivated and punctual
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to engage with anybody, anywhere, from all walks of life·
- Initiative - a desire to learn about our customers, our client’s products and our client’s new technologies.
- Confidence – a personality that will welcome and engage our customers
- An eye for detail – to capture information accurately, follow processes
- Customer focus - deliver an excellent customer experience
- Self-motivated – can enthuse others and achieve performance targets
This role will offer you an opportunity to avail of the outstanding learning and development training from industry experts who continue to provide mentoring throughout your career with WN. For top performers, there is the option to join our development program where countless progression opportunities are available.
Where could you fit in?
At WN, we have a very fun, friendly, and welcoming working environment and our office is made up of a very diverse group of people from students and graduates to career changers and people just looking to get their foot in the door. Whether you are looking for something long or short term, we have a place where you can expand your skillset and set you up for future success.
Sales Experience is a bonus but not essential for this position as full training will be provided to successful Sales Representatives. We are not too concerned about education or experience. However, what we are looking for is an eagerness to learn and develop while bringing valuable perspectives or expertise to our continuous progress.
Customer Service Role and responsibilities:
- Answering customer’s questions and providing excellent standards of customer service
- Ensure Adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at entry level
- Providing first point of contact resolution
- Updating customer records and updating various logs
- Involvement in motivational activities and implementing feedback and coaching
- Ensuring data security
- Identify our customers’ needs, clarify information and provide creative advice and solutions
- Keep up to date with policies and products through our digital system and email communications
- Build growing and sustainable relationships with our customer, be engaging in conversation and going the extra mile
This type of role requires a lot of energy, enthusiasm, and great personality. If this sounds like you then CLICK APPLY TODAY!
For Consideration: CLICK APPLY - Submit your resume via the online process, include your contact details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Initial interviews will be conducted via zoom (although this is not a remote position so candidates are required to travel to our office in Orlando daily). We require candidates to start immediately so will be contacting shortlisted candidates over the coming days.
Note: Due to the effects of COVID-19 we have added in some health and safety measures to the office, to ensure the safety of all WN Staff and visitors is maintained. This includes temperature checks, and the use of masks and hand sanitizer when on the premises.