To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in North Austin is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Manage a variety of broad Human Resources operations as follows;
- Full cycle recruiting, including pre-employment process and onboarding, and new hire orientation sessions
- Maintaining and updating the applicant tracking module and the company’s careers website
- Conducting a needs assessment, developing curriculum and conducting training sessions on various Human Resources-related topics
- Developing and maintaining the job analysis program to improve hiring process and retention
- Participating and assisting with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy.
- Consult with management as an Human Resources subject matter and process expert
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Collaborate with the Safety Department to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Develop and maintain procedures and paperwork for documenting and tracking personnel transactions – i.e. payroll changes, job changes, new hires, separations, etc.
- Maintain updated on Human Resources trends and employment laws to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in Human Resources initiatives including job fairs, software implementation, open enrollment, and benefit health fairs
- Assist the department Director with special projects or management reports
- Other duties as determined
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- 3-5 years’ equivalent experience working in an Human Resources environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel overnight outside of standard business hours
- Excellent skills in interviewing, verbal and written communication, organizational, leadership and training skills, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and also take direction
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws