Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skin care technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Purchasing Project Manager
The Purchasing Project Manager analyzes, plans, directs, coordinates and executes activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through assigned designees. The role requires hands-on technical competency with high levels of customer/Supplier interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Review work plans for the purchasing department phase of the project. arranges work plan while properly documenting requirements for execution of Deliverable.
- Directs and coordinates activities for Purchasing department members to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others on regularly scheduled bases.
- Confers with project team members to discuss technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
- Works directly with Account Manager(s) and designees of external project group as necessary.
- Education/Experience: Master's degree and experience. (M. A.) or equivalent; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Word Processing software; Internet software and Project Management software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.