Customer Success (CSM) (Ring Central) – The ideal candidate for this profile will have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a corporate environment. They will be assisting Ring Central Customers on a variety of issues. This is more of a customer service/help role rather than a straight sales role. There may be up selling and cross selling involved.
This position is in Atlanta $40k-$45k + $500/Bonus Bachelor's degree required! This position is currently remote.
Experience in Inside Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Support, Customer Success, Customer Service, and/or Information Technology
• Express desire to develop a career in technology sales
• Ability to meet and/or exceed specific sales goals (i.e. revenue, pipeline, activity, customer retention, etc.)
• Ability to successfully manage a portfolio of both transactional and strategic customer relationships
• Work style consistent with adopting best practice frameworks, being receptive to coaching and training, and committing to the processes that create results
• Strong teaming personality: Drive individual success within the construct of a formal team including rigorous sales management, professional development, and mutual support
• Ability to deftly intake and resolve customer escalations. Requires nuanced communication skills, active listening skills, and objective response cadences
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM Software (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc) preferred.