· High School Diploma
· 2-5 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role.
· Must possess excellent communication skills with customers, teammates and employees at all levels of the company.
· Detail oriented. Small details may have a large impact on a product’s overall cost. Well organized and attention to detail.
· Technical skills. Detailed knowledge of industry processes, materials, and costs are vital. In addition, use of specialized computer programs to calculate equations and handle large databases. Product and software knowledge, or the ability to learn quickly.
· Time-management skills. Fixed deadlines require planning in advance and work efficiently and accurately. Ability to meet deadlines / quick turnaround.
· Writing skills. Must be able to write detailed reports. Often, these reports determine whether or not contracts are awarded or products are manufactured.