Integration and Test Engineer
Specific job description:
The selected candidate will support the our client Program full systems engineering and test life cycle. Duties includes translating requirements into test procedures, developing test plans, procedures and reports defining and tracking Quality Assurance (QA) metrics such as defects, test results and test status. The candidate will be responsible for leading test demonstrations, dry runs, and formal testing events to include regression, performance and user acceptance testing.
This individual will be an active participant in Engineering Review Board and other Program status meetings, monitor active test events and make test-engineering decisions.
The ideal candidate will assist the Systems Engineering team in evaluating alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analysis. Duties include performing systems requirements, functional and timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation, interface definition, technical oversight, integration, system testing, and quality assurance and additional duties, as needed, to support the team.
- Holiday Pay after 6 months
- Vacation Pay after 3 months ( accrues Day 1)
- Access to Medical on day 1
The position is required to be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- BA/BS in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, and 3+ years of relevant experience or Masters with at least one year of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of progressive IT experience
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with direct experience supporting all phases
- Experience in installation and testing of the Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications to include Microsoft Office 365, Nuance PDF Advance, Acrobat PDF Reader, Internet Explorer 11
- At least 3 years of experience in the usage and operation of Windows operating systems, servers and clients. (Windows server 2012/2016 and Windows 10)
- Experience with stress testing tools (Selenium Load Runner and/or Python)
- Ability to troubleshoot code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team setting
- Prior experience with government projects
- Experience developing technical documentation including requirements, system designs, test procedures, transition plans and operation concept documents
- Previous full cycle Integration and Test experience
- Active public trust clearance.
Full Cycle Integration And Test Experience
Selenium Load Runner
Systems Development Lifecycle
Testing Cot Applications