To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
359 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Human Resources Recruiter: Meagan Barroso
- Phone: 508-754-5514
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Home Health Aide
Medical Resources Home Health Care • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Medical Resources Home Health Care was founded in 1971 to help patients maintain independence in their own homes. But right from the beginning, we knew we wanted to do more: our goal became to dedicate ourselves to the eventual recovery of every person we served. Over the years, this philosophy of in-home recovery has proved highly effective.
Medical Resources Home Health Care is an established company providing quality home care services to residents throughout Massachusetts. We are Part of the Elara Caring Network, we provide right care at the right time in the right place. We are currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Personal Care Aides and Certified Home Health Aides to join our team!
Benefits we offer
• Health Insurance (35+ hours)
• 401(k) with Generous Company Match
• Flexible scheduling • Opportunities for Growth,
• Free Training Paid Training (PCA / HHA)
• Tuition Reimbursement for LPN and Nursing
• Referral Bonuses
• Cell Phone Plan Discount
• Flexible Hours
• Homecare, HHA, CNA experience
• Flexibility and Willingness to travel
• Your own means of transportation (Car)
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience with the senior population
• Current TB and Physical Within the last year
• In a compassionate and understanding manner, assists the client with household management.
• Shops for the clients groceries
• Performs light housekeeping tasks and routine kitchen and bathroom cleaning
• Vacuums and empties trash
• Does the clients laundry and changes the client bed linens.
• Asist patients with activates of daily living which may include bathing, toileting, feeding, skin care, hair care, exercise, and food preparation (PCA and HHA only)
• Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict.
• Exercise good judgement and maintain boundaries in performance of duties.
• Follow company policy the do’s and don’ts list.
• Consults regularly with the coordinators about changes in the clients condition or environment
• Maintains the confidentiality of the client at all times.
For more questions regarding a position and scheduling an interview with Medical Resources Home Health Corp Home Care Coordinators in your area contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Meagan at 508-754-5513 Today!
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE.