Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019 and 2020, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and has offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world!
We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the MarketStar values and we look forward to you finding belonging and purpose here with us. Another MarketStar value is “We Care” which means that we care about you, your career and your family. We look forward to the possibility of having you on our team!
MarketStar Benefits and Perks
Childcare Reimbursement – 50% up to $5000 annually
Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, vision (First day of following month)
401k Match: 100% pre-tax match up to 2%, 50% pre-tax match on the following 4%
Paid Time Off: 4.5 weeks total PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
Paid Family Maternity/Paternity Leave: Up to 6 weeks (eligible after 1 year of employment)
Tuition Reimbursement: $2,000 semi-annually ($4,000 aggregated over a full calendar year)
0% interest Hardship Loan Program
About the Account Manager
Marketstar’s currently has opportunities for Account Managers. Working with a leader in cloud-based services as an Account Manager you would identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. The ideal candidate will strive to hit and exceed sales goals.
Desired attributes for success:
• College degree or equivalent practical experience
• 1 or more years of sales/relationship management/customer experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms
• Proven sales ability to achieve and exceed targets
• Strong communication/presentation skills with proactive and positive approach to tasks
• Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Strong business/commercial acumen
What will you do?
• Work with a book of customers to consult and evaluate customer’s needs
• Upgrade qualified customers across client related products via phone, video call and email
• Execute sales campaigns using various tactics including calling and emailing existing client customers
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• Collaborate with your team to develop targeted sales campaigns with solution focused messaging for business and IT executives
• Build strong relationships and collaborate with sales executives and partners in line with territory coverage approach
• Achieve and exceed agreed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements
• Ensure all business processes, policies and work practices are followed to the highest standards (systems use, sales methodology, communication standards, reaction speeds etc)
- Decision Making
- Distribute Work Assignment
- Manage Team
- Problem Solving
- Provide Direction