Thrasher is seeking a purpose driven District Manager to help us redefine our industry through our expansion of a satellite office into Sioux City, Iowa. We strive to constantly challenge the status quo and are seeking an District Manager to develop our construction and sales team members in Sioux City, Iowa. You will be responsible for growing this location and achieving quarterly and annual goals to add additional services to this branch.
WHO WE ARE
You're more than a cog on corporate wheel. You're a part of a family. We take pride in cultivating a culture that our employees don't want to leave and refuse to let die. We strive for a greater workplace. When you join Thrasher, you'll join a collective of engineers, sales professionals, marketers, field technicians and support staff that prides themselves on being the best. As a family, we hold each other accountable and continuously push to find a better way. We challenge each other to work hard — and when the day is done, we like to play hard, together.
We have been recognized with the following accolades for our achievements: Baird Holm Best Places to Work winner 2016 to 2019, Omaha's only 4 time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 winner – and multi-year Angie’s List Service award winner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Leads and manages the production and sales team members assigned by hiring, allocating work, orientation and training, setting performance expectations, evaluating performance outcomes, rewarding and recognizing excellent work, and recommending wage changes, promotions, or transfers.
- Develops installation skills and teaches safety procedures in team members by delivering both classroom and on-the-job training. Visits job sites to recognize or redirect team behaviors, encourage continuous improvement, find ways to gain efficiencies, ensure that jobs are installed and completed according to quality standards and job specifications, check on safety concerns, and help troubleshoot issues both with the crews and/or customers. Ensures projects are managed appropriately, efficiently, and safely to deliver on customer expectations and crew success.
- Responsible for all system trainings including expense reporting, electronic time keeping and other internal production systems, and crew scheduling.
- Deliver on quarterly and annual commitments, including actual install capacity, Net Promoter Score, collection percentage, and total installed revenue. Responsible for the P&L for the Sioux City location.
- Develops and maintains relationships with production team to foster family culture.
- Prepares and presents installation, safety, and motivational issues at Production Team meetings and other events.
- Liaison to Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain and additional departments as needed.
- Owns long term direction for Sioux City location with focus on growth leading to the addition of System Design Specialists and Service Technicians.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of construction or related trades. Experience operating equipment and power tools.
- Must possess a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to lead and energize a team.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Situational leadership style, the ability to manage in an ever changing environment.
- Strong communicator, excellent people skills and motivator.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English. Ability to speak and understand Spanish preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience preferred.
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Record check.
At Thrasher, we're a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, we're working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because there's only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE
Coaching And Mentoring