What time is it?? Primetime!
Full Time/Part Time - Apply Today!
Our promotional marketing and sales firm in Indianapolis IN is currently seeking outgoing and personable Customer Service Representatives for our full time, face-to-face position at Primetime Marketing.
This position includes paid-training as well as the opportunity for growth and promotion into upper management and marketing positions with little to no experience required. We are seeking candidates with a love for learning and a passion for people!
Our client list spans across multiple industries including entertainment and communication. Chances are, you’ve heard of us and you’ve heard of our clients. What an opportunity to join an ever-growing industry with potential for growth and advancement!
Full-time Customer Service Representatives needed in Indianapolis , IN for immediate hire! APPLY NOW!
We offer full time, hourly pay, DOUBLE your average retail position.
- Engage with customers/clients by greeting them and presenting the current promotion
- Ask open-ended questions to convey the most relevant products or promotion to each individual customers
- Maintain a positive/progressive relationship between customers and clients
- Weekly office meetings and providing constructive feedback from personal experience with working with various clients
- Responsible for achieving weekly sales and customer service goals
- 0-1 year of sales experience preferred
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Thorough follow up and negotiation skills
- Ability to overcome objections and influence customer behavior
WE PROUDLY OFFER :
- Fully paid training
- Bonuses plus Incentives
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel Opportunities
- Major Holidays off
This is not a call center or WFH position
Local Candidates only please, thank you!
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Retail Sales