To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NA • Greensboro, NC
Posted 2 months ago
- Community Manager and Regional/ District Manager
- Maintenance Technician and Groundskeeper
Supervision and management of the maintenance and repair of the property in Greensboro, NC. Involved in maximizing market rents and maintaining high occupancy levels through efficient coordination of repairs of building and facilities equipment, fixtures and systems while following all policies and procedures.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be expected to operate effectively with a level of general supervision that enables him/her to follow established procedures for routine work and receive specific instruction on non-routine work. Assignments are both task-oriented and objective-oriented. They will be required with the ability to use judgment to plan and perform general decisions to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise subordinate staff by assigning work, coordinating efforts, providing technical guidance and reviewing progress of assignments
- Requires judgment and problem solving capabilities
- Train, supervise and motivate Maintenance Technicians in all aspects of their assignments
- Conduct period preventive maintenance inspections and perform preventative maintenance actions as required
- Perform all required general apartment and facilities maintenance
- Knowledge of appliance repair and replacement
- Preparation of vacant apartments for move-in and general maintenance requests
- Coordinate the work of outside vendors and contractors
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal, keeping grounds & common areas free of trash/debris
- Perform on-call emergency service as required
- Financially monitor and/or control maintenance inventory and/or supplies and the related expenses
- Make timely, relevant choices and judgments while delivering professional services to the staff and residents
- Create, operate and maintain properties in a safe and superior condition
- Required to establish and build relationships with co-workers, vendors and residents relevant to generating/retaining business and revenues
- Create and maintain a positive, stimulating and safe environment
- Adhere to company’s uniform policy
- Must be well groomed
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety and personal protection equipment as required
- Must be exhibited at a high level of leadership that requires making and implementing difficult decisions relating to maintenance services delivered to facilities and residents
- Include an ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations at a basic level
- Must include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions that may be in mathematical or diagram form
- Must include an intermediate level of ability to gather relevant facts and use them to reach sound and logical conclusions pertaining to professional services delivered to all employees and residents
- Must include a basic ability to plan, prioritize and budget to achieve satisfied residents and goals of CRH Management, Inc
- This position requires basic math skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Should be at a basic level and include the use and knowledge of integrated computer systems and other business software for work orders and resident notices
- Require the assessment, delivery, management, and evaluation of all services contracted for by assigned clients
- Business Development will include supporting business development activities by presenting new cost-saving maintenance concepts
- Must be able to maintain a high level of Research ability in order to source relevant information, data, authorities and resources to meet the needs of the organization
- Eligible for over time
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- A Maintenance Supervisor must be able to comfortably stand, walk, sit, talk, hear and see with reasonable accommodation
- They will also be required to be able to use hands and fingers, climb ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch to crawl, reach with hands and arms, and smell with reasonable accommodation
- With assistance, they must also be able to lift at least 50 lbs on occasion
A Maintenance Supervisor will be required to work in the following work conditions: All weather climates, work near moving mechanical parts, work in high precarious places, near fumes or caustic chemicals, extreme cold or heat, near risk of electrical shock and outdoor weather conditions. The noise level will be moderate.