To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- River City Staffing
- Phone: 916.485.1588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
River City Staffing Group • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Medical Billers needed for an organization in Sacramento. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Correcting, completing and processing claims of all payer codes
- Communication and problem solving
- Working knowledge of different billing platforms
- Demonstrates competency in CPT/ICD10 coding guidelines, proper use of modifiers, payer specific guidelines, CCI edits
- Ability to process required number of claims per work week
- Working knowledge in processing and preparation of Special Programs for submission to payers
- Ability to learn and process Dental Insurance claims for submission to payers
- Working knowledge of Payment Posting from all sources
- Process denials and requests from all types of payers
- Assist in other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of two – three (2-3) years experience in Medical Billing/Coding
- CPT/ICD10 coding knowledge
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Medical Billing Software
- Knowledge of Health Care third party reimbursement programs; such as Medicare, Medi-Cal, Geographic Managed Care Plans and Private Insurance
- Knowledge of the methods and practices of billing, accounts receivables and collections
- Ability to interpret billing policies and procedures for various programs
- Ability to independently carry out varied responsible billing assignments
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- FQHC/RHC/Community Health Center experience a plus
Must be able to clear a drug test, criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.