To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Champaign, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Coordinator
Posted 1 month ago
East Central Illinois Group is seeking a part-time (25-30 hours per week) Client Service Coordinator to join their team. This fast-paced position, in our Champaign, IL, office, will provide support to the team by primarily researching and inputting client information in our systems and summarizing the data in an easy to understand format. We are looking for a person that loves working with data, and able to accurately update the member information into our systems. In addition, this position will be responsible for other administrative duties and, on occasion, interact with our client/members. Join our team and mission of “Connecting Faith and Finances for Good”. East Central Illinois Group is an independent financial services practice of Thrivent Financial. East Central Illinois Group takes a customized, broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals.
You enjoy research, completing projects from beginning-to-end, data entry, and you are excited to learn more about the financial services industry. You are interdependent and will help contribute to the success of the team. You are able to handle details, follow-through, and are accurate in your work. You will also occasionally interact with our members, so you have excellent customer service skills. The Client Service Coordinator reports to and is employed by East Central Illinois Group.
- Strong technical/computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools desired (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, MoneyGuide Pro, Morningstar, What-If tax tool)
- Must be able to work efficiently – you have a knack with data, analytics and current data entry programs (or proven ability to learn/adapt). You love to learn!
- Ability to stay focused and on task when completing member cases.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and maintain high quality.
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Must be professional and be able to work in a team environment: Some client interaction and the ability to provide exceptional customer service to our members when needed (e.g., some incoming calls & welcoming walk-ins).
Traits we Value:
you embrace systems and processes and have a passion for continual learning
you have a knack with data and analytics, and enjoy putting this all together
you are self-directed and resourceful
- you are innately organized – it’s who you are
you love collaborating and being part of an energized and successful team
you have a strong work ethic; prompt, dependable - professional and personal integrity
exceptional customer support – our clients notices and see the difference
you are aligned with Thrivent's unique value and mission
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process and for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations. Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.