- High school education or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of insurance industry experience.
- Florida 4-40 Customer Representative License.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.