What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
DATA ENTRY COORDINATOR
Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures. Safeguards the confidentiality of all information and prevents access by unauthorized individuals.
- Verifies and complies with local, state and federal tax code for each new employee entered and those who move across jurisdictions. Ensures all tax code entries are in accordance to the needs of the WSEE and taxing entities.
- Provides positive, responsive service, communicating with requestors to ensure satisfaction. Meets deadlines, keeping supervisor and/or team leader(s) informed of the possibility of any backlog or delays.
- Check documents received for completeness and accuracy and returns if all essential elements as outlined by approved procedures are not present. Forwards work to Records for final quality check. Follows up on documents returned to be sure deficiencies are corrected and all procedures are followed. Reports all problems and deviations from policy to supervisor.
- Proofs and verifies accuracy of own work and other Data Entry Coordinators.
- Runs computer reports as directed by supervisor.
- Files documents according to procedures.
- Provides front desk receptionist relief.
- High School Diploma is required.
- A minimum of one year work related experience or performing data entry into a Windows-based application or related experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing. Competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic business mathematic calculations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
- Ability to type accurately. Maintains a superior degree of follow-through on all assigned work and provides high customer service.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.