Metal manufacturer needs an Electrical Engineer to design, install, and maintain the electrical, electronic, and control systems of the plant. Work with plant personnel in developing process solutions, and in maintaining overall plant capability. Help develop and improve a system for effective equipment predicted and preventive maintenance.
Responsible for all phases of plant and equipment troubleshooting, plant wiring, PLC programming, internal computer network systems, HMI Interface systems, data collection. Should have the ability to do hands-on repairs, install components, read and create electrical diagrams. Will mentor maintenance technicians. Provide engineering support for plant additions, capital equipment projects for a 24/7 operation.
Relocation assistance is available. Client requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency.
BS Electrical Engineering plus at least five years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing plant.
· High voltage transformer and distribution to 13.2 KV desired and 480V 3 phase required.
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of all facets of PLCs, industrial control and drive experience required. Allen Bradley ControlLogix, SLC 5, CompactLogix, MicroLogix programming, HMI development experience desired.
· Experience working in a hot, metals melting environment, such as in steel, aluminum smelting, foundry work, is preferred. Melting, Rolling Mill, casting experience a plus.
· Experience mentoring and coaching technicians. Excellent understanding of high temperature machinery which included electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic systems.
· Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and Operations Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metrics, and OSHA regulations is a preferred.
Please send your resume as an attached Word file. My email address appears at the top of this ad, next to the name of my company. In the subject line of your message, please write EE-CO. Thanks!
If you would please provide the reason you are looking for a new job, and let me know your desired salary, I can get your resume to the client right away.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
Computer Control Systems
Programmable Logic Controllers