This position is a critical role for our company that combines an office manager role, with human resources, inside sales, customer service, and recruiter skills.
Responsibilities of our Staffing Manager will include:
- Use your recruiting skills to find, qualify, interview and place top candidates with outstanding opportunities.
- Utilize your excellent communication skills to ensure 100% client and candidate satisfaction (we are a perennial winner of Clearly Rated’s Best in Staffing Award for both Clients and Talent!).
- Motivate your team and ensure your Staffing Center meets its goals
- Embrace Salem’s Best Practices and standard operating procedures including record-keeping and documentation requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end placements of temporary and contract employees, from hiring, coaching, reporting, and payroll, all the way to terminations.
As the leader of one of our Staffing Center operations teams, you will be responsible for driving the internal staffing operations. This includes, but is not limited to, coaching, mentoring and supporting your team and interviewing, vetting and placing qualified temporary employees to fill a wide variety of temporary, contract and assignment-to-hire positions. You will also have the opportunity to conduct performance reviews, problem-solve and provide exemplary customer service to our internal clients (our temporary employees) and our external clients.
- A competitive salary and benefit plan
- An open, collaborative culture filled with other dedicated, driven team members
- Proven tools and technology to make your job as easy and productive as possible
- A great work environment (last year we once again were lauded as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and we ranked #1 in the Best Places to Work in Illinois!)
The Salem Group is a certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise. Visit our website for more info at, www.saleminc.com/about-us/internal-openings-salem/
A track record of 3+ years of success as an office manager, staffing coordinator or in client relations (ideally from the staffing industry)
The ability to manage multiple initiatives, set priorities and work under a deadline, and manage your time and the time of others; professional experience supervising others preferred
A sense of urgency, persistence and a take-charge, positive attitude
The ability to be totally outgoing - not afraid to pick up the phone and connect and build rapport with future and current clients and candidates
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, keyboarding and learning new software/programs
The Salem Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.
Coaching And Mentoring