Looking to start a new career? Livingston International is here to help!
Livingston International is hiring
- Entry level Release Customs Analysts
- Pay: $13.50
Please join us for our Open Interview Day Tuesday, September 24th and Wednesday, September 25th
Where: 670 Young Street, P.O. Box 950 Tonawanda, NY 14150
Why This is a Great Opportunity!
- Paid training provided with upward mobility
- 90 day and 9-month salary increase for entry level positions
- Room for growth at a growing logistics company
- World-class training program
- Daily huddles and team building activities
- 401(k) match, casual work environment, and other fantastic benefits!
Please use the following link to schedule an interview time: URL blocked - click to apply
- Please come professional dressed and bring multiple clean copies of your resume!!
Please use the following link to schedule an interview time:
URL blocked - click to apply
- Identify incoming client documents to ensure required information is received. Input into our system database
- Notify customers of missing documents
- Obtain arrival information from carrier’s offices or websites
- Coordinate and prepare Customs entry summaries and update system databases
- Communicate shipment status to customers via fax, phone or email
- Processing client invoices
- Maintain effective relationship with clients, carriers, Customs etc.
- Participate and support other team members with accounts and workload on day-to-day operations including setting priorities, organizing, scheduling work and problem solving
- Coordinate carrier release by submitting required bills of lading and freight payments
- Monitor customs release
- Entry Level - No Industry Experience Required!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced computer, web navigation, and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- 1-2+ years of customer service, sales, or other direct customer support role
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail