Schedule: 12-Hour Rotating Shift
Associates degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics or related field and at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
* Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, conveyors.
* Experience with motors, pumps.
* Install machinery
* Make minor adjustments to equipment and machinery
* Take apart equipment to make repairs
* Replace worn and broken parts
* Perform preventive maintenance
* Inspect parts for damage
* Reassemble equipment
* Test and observe running machinery
* Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment.
* Test fixed machinery
* Clean and lubricate parts
* Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
* Record all work activities
* Use database software.
* Comply with safety regulations
* Work with a maintenance team
Must work 12 hour rotating shifts- modified DuPont schedule Must be Multi-Craft (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics) Must have at least 5 years of experience or 3 years experience and Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance