Job Description for Recruiting Assistant
To answer incoming telephone lines, greet and start prospective Field Associates through the selection process. Input all necessary Field Associate information into Bullhorn.
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Responsibilities:
- To be the first person to answer incoming telephone calls
- To input accurately all necessary Field Associate information into Bullhorn.
- File Field Associate employee folders.
- Administer pre-screen, applications and assessments of Field Associates.
- To audit Field Associate time cards, both paper and WebTime for accuracy.
To ensure quality service by handling Client and Field Associate matters courteously, properly and efficiently.
- To telephone screen prospective Field Associates.
- Schedule candidates for assessment and interview.
- Process employment verifications and documents in Bullhorn.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary by the Strategic-Partner.
- Process Field Associate birthday cards monthly.
- Process and mail cover letters for Field Associate background check information.
- Order office and printing supplies.
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Recruiting Assistant - Additional Qualifications:
- Moderate to high energy
- Strong Listening Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client Service driven
- Empathy and intuition
- Multi task-oriented
- creative problem solving
Education and Experience
- BA is preferred but can be substituted for a similar experience.
- HS Diploma or GED is required for all employees
- ability to type 50WPM
- Satisfactory computer literacy in Word, Excel and email software.
- Must be able to communicate English fluently in writing and verbally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make decisions of sound judgment according to company policy.
- Ability to deal with problems involving clients or employees.
- Attention To Detail
- Success Driven