URL blocked - click to applyNode.JS Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
· Exciting and stable retail organization with a worldwide presence.
· Technology-focused teams who take pride in innovation and continuous improvement.
· Fast-paced, fun, and creative working environment focused on collaboration and thought-leadership.
· Recognizable brand focusing on delivering high-impact digital products and services with a customer-focused mentality
· Centrally located in the bustling modern community of Irving, TX just outside of Dallas.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
· To be a key member of a highly-successful and growing organization that delivers digitally enabled products and services to customers worldwide.
· To work through the full SDLC with fellow Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Marketers.
· To showcase your technical skills in Node.JS development.
· To grow your skills in Cloud technologies like AWS.
URL blocked - click to applyYOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· As the Node.JS API Developer, you will join a team working through the full SDLC to create digital products for a large audience.
· Actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and deploying RESTful APIs focused on Node.JS
· Work closely with Software Engineering, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Architects, and UX Designers through the full SDLC to develop flexible and scalable RESTful APIs for digital products.
· Work through CI/CD (continuous improvement / continuous development) understanding DevOps principles and micro-service architecture.
· Deploy applications to AWS EC2 and Lambda.
HOW YOU ARE A MATCH:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related Degree.
· 2+ years of experience in Node.JS frameworks and libraries.
· Experience in developing cloud-based applications using AWS.
· Experience in building and consuming RESTful APIs/Microservices.
· Experience working with Git as code versioning tools.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship-building skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrum (Software Development)
Amazon Web Services
Agile Software Development
Systems Development Life Cycle