When everyday people
sort through all the ‘spin’ there is one quick-service restaurant that is ‘A
Cut Above’… that’s Wendy’s! We stand for higher quality, fresh, wholesome food
and never frozen beef … prepared when you order it … prepared by Wendy’s kind
of people … people that believe this is My Wendy’s … we do it Dave’s Way … we
don’t cut corners. We work hard with
honesty, integrity and a true sense of respect for one another. And we take
time to give something back to our communities.
Assistant Managers are
an integral part of the restaurant leadership and management team. They provide
the direction, training and expertise required to ensure that the customer's
expectations are exceeded, employees are treated fairly and with respect, and
that each shift achieves its business goals.
We are looking for
individuals with a track record of achievement who are seeking an opportunity
to make an impact in an evolving, growing organization. We are committed to
providing “A Cut Above" development experience to help star performers achieve
their full potential, while providing a great employee experience.
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures.
- Work with restaurant management team to meet sales
goals, including participation in local store marketing programs.
- Executes appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable
trends and enhance sales.
- Work with restaurant management team to meet profit
objectives, by managing costs (food, labor, paper, etc.) and other
- Execute company policies and procedures for the control
of cash, property, product and equipment.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability
and order product.
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions. Ensure
execution of preventive maintenance.
- Manage, direct, and monitor employees to achieve
quality, service and cleanliness goals.
- Execute the restaurant's HR programs for employees.
Manage employees in a manner that maximizes retention. Achieve proper
staffing levels. Interview and recommend candidates for selection.
- Provide proper training for employees through
established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company
standards and policies.
- Managers must be able to stand for long periods without
a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, area
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus plan.
- Insurance options, including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, Disability, Home, Pet, and more.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational
skills with a strong customer focus.
- 2+ years restaurant/retail management experience in a
fast paced environment. College degree is not required but can be useful.
Equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to include, nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Dependability is a MUST.
Customer Relationship Management (Crm)