Recruiting Specialist-Farmers Insurance District 25
● Learn about and understand the Farmers Insurance Agency Ownership opportunity and the qualities ideally needed in a successful candidate;
● Develop a robust, active recruiting sourcing strategy designed to attract and identify appropriate “Farmers Fit” candidates
● Prioritize the recruitment of Protégé Agents to become future agency owners
● Assist in the recruitment of agency staff;
● Develop and Implement tracking systems to monitor the ROI on recruiting activities and track the progress of candidates;
● Conduct agent/staff interviews and agency career seminars;
● Identify, build, and maintain centers of influence/agent referral sources
● Recommend any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures
● Submit U4 apps and work appropriate follow-up with new Registered Reps
● Assist in the onboarding process of new agents and staff.
● Performs other job duties as assigned.