To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Director RPO /Recruiting/Solutions
CareerBuilder, LLC • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? Looking for a job where there is never a dull moment?
At CareerBuilder, we have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we’re looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market.
CareerBuilder Source & Screen Solutions is looking for an experienced recruitment leader who likes working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges, making an impact and having fun doing it.
The Director, Sourcing Solutions is responsible for strategic and operational management of the CareerBuilder’s Source and Screen Solution.
The primary responsibility of the role is ensuring excellence in service delivery and the growth and management of the P&L, Customer Satisfaction, Internal Processes, Technology/Systems, Logistics/Events, Recruitment and Employee Learning and Growth.
You will be an expert in managing stakeholders, understanding client needs and providing solutions across the Talent Acquisition and Management spectrum. In addition, you will lead, grow and develop a team of experienced Managers, Recruitment Strategists, and delivery teams to provide consistent service quality to our clients.
The position requires high touch client and candidate relationship management with a strong focus on customer needs and responsiveness. Integrity, proactivity and the ability to build long lasting and effective relationships are essential for this role.
- Formulate policies and manage operational activities for multimillion-dollar P&L
- Communicate effectively with the client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions
- Deliver services with high levels of client satisfaction and continually seek opportunities to increase satisfaction
- Help develop and implement the organization’s strategy/mission statement to the staff, and implement appropriate rewards/recognition and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals
- Plays a proactive role, encompassing a deep knowledge of a client organizations and being in-tune with its short-term initiatives and long-term business goals.
- Advise clients on market trends, best practices and opportunities for improvement and/or corrective action
- Drive organic growth within account portfolio and win new client business in conjunction with Business Development teams
- Ensure that the business policies and strategic imperatives are being accomplished by the staff
- Manage on-site & remote team of project managers, strategists, and recruiters
- Realize opportunities for efficiencies in solution execution and implement innovative solutions and continuous improvement initiatives delivering to SLAs and KPIs
- Provide timely updates to client management, stakeholders and/or executive sponsors
- Manage and set strategic direction with clients through quarterly and annual reviews
- Participate in client facing meetings as needed
- Leadership development and performance management
- Coordinate with heads of various departments to drive company-wide initiatives
- Inspire the team to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Forecast future business needs and conduct long range business planning
- Work with EVP of Operations to develop and implement company objectives and goals
- 10+ years of specialized staffing and recruitment industry experience
- 5+ years of experience of project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practices
- 5+ years of managing talent acquisition in a corporate environment or a staffing firm environment
- 5+ years of experience managing a P&L
- 5+ years of progressive management experience leading a team
- 3+ years of high volume recruitment operations experience
- Experience running a team of 50+ employees (onsite and virtual) and $20+ million in revenue
- Effectively manage P&L responsibilities and possess strong analytical skills for forecasting, estimating costs, preparing budgets, and determining staffing needs.
- Proven track record of success leading and motivating managers
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Results focused with a track record of KPI achievement and upselling to client stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service focus, including producing quality results
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-initiative along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests
- Willing and able to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with changes
- Willing to travel to client sites as required (up to 50% travel required).
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Business financials knowledge
- Hiring event and logistics knowledge
- Business strategy
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Proven organization, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously