Labor Solutions is a proven leader in the staffing industry with many years of providing jobs for individuals interested in temporary or temp to hire work.
The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that customer orders for temporary staff will be filled. Recruitment is a vital part in this position. The Staffing Coordinator will hold an interview to qualify a candidate that applies. After a thorough interview the Staffing Coordinator will offer a position (temporary) and orientate the new hire.
Labor Solutions seeks a self-motivated and team-oriented individual with a passion to help people then you need look no further. There's no satisfaction like knowing you've helped a person attain a great job and quite possibly a step into their career path. Self-motivation and determination will make a successful team member.
- Ensure staffing orders are filled through recruiting efforts (cold calling, job postings, social media posts, etc.)
- Provide temporary staff through a thorough screening, orientating and training process prior to placing at job assignments.
-Develop and maintain great relationships with point people at client companies through effective communication.
- Greet and assist walk-in candidates.
- Answer inbound telephone calls.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is accurate and complete prior to assigning temporary staff to designated work locations.
- Work closely with internal staff while applying thorough communication skills.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via email, phone or interpersonally.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great customer service skills.
-Strong attention to detail.
-Strong organization skills.
-Ability to type 35 WPH.