Johnson Service Group is looking for 6 Inventory Specialists in Prescott, AZ for an 4-6 week project.
If you have any background in plumbing, HVAC and/or maintenance (preferably mechanical), warehouse or inventory experience, can tell one part from another, are comfortable with a computer, then this role could be for you.
Project Start: September 9, 2019
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Duration: 4-6 weeks
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Under the direction of our client, a successful candidate will be responsible for performing the tasks to identify and organize the industrial parts in a storeroom, such as (but not limited to) handling parts, documenting manufacturer and manufacturer part number, labeling of parts and bin locations, affixing proper signage, counting and documenting quantities on hand. Being located within the customer’s manufacturing facility, this position will have routine contact with the client and requires a strong, effective customer service capability.
- Inventory Specialist will identify, document and count parts currently on hand in the storeroom and enter that information into our clients proprietary software. Once all parts are identified and documented, Inventory Specialists will bag and tag all parts and bin locations in accordance to our 5S methodology and stock the shelves accordingly.
- Identify manufacturer and manufacturer part numbers for all materials found in the storeroom
- Record proper Unit of Measure information (each, pack, case etc.)
- Count and document all inventory on hand
- Re-organize part bin locations in accordance to our 5S methodology
- Bag and tag all inventory and bin locations
- Put away all items in the proper inventory storage location
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferably minimum 6 months experience in plumbing, HVAC and/or maintenance (preferably mechanical), warehouse/material handling.
- Ability to identify MRO parts
- Able and willing to work in a manufacturing/industrial environment; may be exposed to heat, noise, and dirt.
- Must be able to lift weight unaided of up to 50 pounds; Must be a motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office software including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with ERP software.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Attention to detail and organization skills are required.
- Customer service experience required.
- May be required to work overtime.
Attention To Detail