To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Staffing Specialists • Durham, NC
Posted 2 months ago
The Executive Administrative Assistant is the principal aide to the Executive Director/CEO and the Executive Office Staff. The highly motivated, self-driven, proactive individual will provide high quality administrative and clerical assistance to the top level executive, executive office members, board members and society officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and organizes the schedule of the Executive Director/CEO, including the setting of appointments, scheduling of meetings, and arrangements for travel and accommodations. The Executive Director/CEO’s schedule is a key and crucial aspect of the job duties of the Executive Assistant and will entail an accurate and detailed itinerary for frequent travel by the Executive Director/CEO.
- Attendance at assigned Executive Committee, Board of Directors is nessecary
- Ability to assist is creating, drafting and distributing agendas, minutes and meeting materials at C-suite level is essential
Making travel arrangements to details economically or under budget
- Handles administrative matters, including responding to correspondence and monitoring Executive Office email accounts. To accomplish the day-to-day administrative functions for this position, the Executive Assistant will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the inner-office department structure, the governance/committee structure, and programs and issues involving the Society
· Proven experience in materials preparation for mid-level to C-suite meetings
A recognized degree or certification from a business school
· B. S. degree is preferred
· Experience in Association/Society Governance and Parlimentary Proceedures a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.