HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
The Human Resources Director will have the overall responsibility for promoting and implementing Park Vista values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff accordingly.
We believe in senior living and recognize its importance in a modern society. Senior living is our way of giving back to the generations before us who have sacrificed to make our world what it is today!
Park Vista Senior Housing Management communities operate according to four Core Values: Dignity, Collaboration, Compassion, and Transparency. Utilizing these values allows us to take our services to new levels while maintaining a positive, empathic environment for residents and their families.
The Human Resources Director serves as a key member of the Park Vista leadership team, helping promote our values and advance meaningful careers for our staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops company-wide strategies by: identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; and establishing human resources objectives in line with overarching company objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health guidelines, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
• Manages human resources operations by: working closely with onsite leadership teams to recruit, select, orient, train, coach, and counsel staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation benchmarks; determining production, productivity, quality, and employee satisfaction strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by: estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Accomplishes special project results by: identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; assessing milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; and changing assumptions and direction.
• Supports management by: providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; and analyzing information and applications.
• Plans and executes deliverables to approximate a 75/25 split; with 75% providing support to an employee population providing direct service to residents, and 25% providing counsel and input as a member of the senior leadership team.
• Guides management and employee actions by: researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; and communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements: by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by: participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
• Other duties as assigned by PVSHM Corporate Staff.
• Corporate Team
• Department Directors
• Community Organizations
• Various professional organizations; local, regional, state, and national
• Inspectors from federal, state, and local departments
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Human Resources Management
• Developing Standards
• Fostering Teamwork
• Management Proficiency
• Promoting Process Improvement
• Building Relationships
• Organizational Astuteness
• Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Employee Engagement and Retention
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources management/business
• Demonstrated experience successfully building relationships, collaborating, planning, and implementing key Human Resources initiatives across a broad employee population bas
• 6-8 years’ experience in field
• PHR, SPHR or other demonstration of commitment to continuing education in the field
• Ability to work across geographic boundaries
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, Medical Concierge Service, Voluntary Ancillary Benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer), paid time off and a 401K.
If you think you would be the right person to join our team, please submit your resume. We look forward to talking with you!
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Policies
Senior Professional In Human Resources
Training And Development