Manual Machinist - Mills/Lathe - Strongsville, OH - JOB 21-00540
Hourly Rate: $21.00 - $24.00/HR Permanent Positions with Benefits
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking a Manual Machinist. The Manual Machinist key responsibilities will be to operate lathe and other manual tools always in a safe and efficient manner. Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess work piece specifications. Check machined parts to blueprint specifications and tolerances using standard measuring equipment. Perform daily and weekly preventative maintenance on assigned machines
- High school diploma OR GED OR equivalent experience in a machine shop
- 2-3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- 2 years' minimum machining experience preferred
- Experience with the following is desired (American Engine Lathe 24# Chuck, Vertical Turret Lathe 60” Chuck, Radial Arm Drill)
- Must be able to read blueprints, use measuring instruments in order to determine conformance to specifications.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision. Self-motivated
- Must have good basic math skills
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.