Choosing a rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, and independent living center for your loved one isn’t just a practical decision - it’s a deeply personal decision. MGM Healthcare understands that. It’s why we’re entirely focused on empowering better living in every way for people needing high-quality, personalized care.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse is responsible for assuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans Available
- Paid Time Off - PTO
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- One year nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing
- Valid RN license in the state of Iowa
- Valid CPR certification
Registered Nurse (RN) Essential Functions:
- Initiates and leads individualized nursing care plans
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing needs
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident's needs and the person's capabilities and qualifications
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPN's and CNA's
- Administers medications
- Starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents
- Documents that treatment as required
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained a safe manner
- Others duties may be assigned
Registered Nurse (RN) Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you meet the above requirements please apply for our Registered Nurse (RN) position!
For inquiries please call:
516 13th St.
Wellman, IA 52356
[ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees' legally-protected characteristics ("protected class") including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified