Our client is looking for an entry-level Account Representative to join their business development department. The Account Rep will be a part of the on-site sales team handling new customer acquisition and customer retention.
The candidate we're looking for should value integrity, enjoy working in teams of people, and have a desire for professional development. Candidates must be comfortable working with customers in person and serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
Account Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Retail Customer Service and Sales
- Providing efficient and accurate results
- Actively seek out new customer relationships
- Build long-lasting client relationships through face to face meetings in a retail setting
- Collaborate with the Management team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
Recommended Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years experience working in retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
- Leadership potential or desire to lead a team
- Proactive problem-solver
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Desire to learn and develop management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Retail Sales
- Team Building