These are remote/home office based temporary positions starting in around January 2021 and running through mid-May 2021. Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment. Candidates must commit to the duration of the project with the understanding that work hours can be varied. If you’re self-motivated, can work independently and have least 1 year of HEDIS experience, please send your resume to the email address below.
● Identify appropriate information from medical records according to NCQA HEDIS Technical Specifications and Change Healthcare guidelines.
● Enter data into Change Healthcare proprietary software.
● Maintain accuracy thresholds as set forth by Change Healthcare.
● Check chart assignments every day and accurately report all hours worked on a weekly basis.
● Report work-related concerns to the assigned Clinical Advocate and, if not adequately addressed, to Sr. Manager of Clinical Operations.
● Comply with HIPAA laws and regulations.
● Participate in testing and trainings as required by the Company.
In addition to HEDIS experience, we look for at least 5 years of clinical experience in any of the following areas:
● At least 1 year of recent HEDIS experience preferably in COA, TRC and MRP measures
● Clinical credential: RN, NP, PA, LPN, with a current license
● Non-clinical credential: Certified Coder, RHIT or RHIA through AAPC or AHIMA
● High-speed internet access and phone service.
● Strong computer skills including Internet Explorer and MS Office (e.g., Excel and Word).
● Working knowledge of HIPPA requirements, recognizing a commitment to privacy, security and the confidentiality of all medical chart and patient health information.
All interested parties should submit a note of interest and your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HEDIS Abstractor | Remote.