The Sales Executive is responsible to develop and implement sales strategies and plans that ensure achievement of assigned company objectives (quota) in terms of activity, revenue, profit, and client portfolio growth. Coordination of sales and operational functions to guarantee long-term business success within company’s stated verticals.
- Achieve individually assigned sales, marketing, and personal improvement objectives.
- Leverage Paramount Sales Process to improve success rates and assure thoroughness of solution delivered.
- Produce accurate prospective new business forecasts on monthly basis.
- Meet and maintain accurate and timely weekly activity metrics through daily entry into Paramount CRM system.
- Collaborate with corporate/regional recruiting, risk management and operations.
- Market ALL Paramount Staffing Solutions services to clients and targeted industries.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals and deliver to identified prospects.
- Prepare and execute plans at target accounts and target industries.
- Be a “client advocate” while maintaining profitable margins for Paramount
- Listen to client requirements, set appropriate expectations and work with Regional Managers and staff to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provide support as needed to collect aged receivables.
- Monitor client activities to ensure contract compliance and profitability.
- Ensure that new client documentation is submitted accurately and completely as required.
- Ensure that all new clients understand Paramount safety requirements.
- Participate in new client safety inspection and submit completed checklist to Regional and Corporate offices.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competition both locally and nationally.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, appropriate seminars and training as directed by Paramount management.
- Identify and share in process improvement opportunities by suggesting better means to achieve sales goals, promote efficiencies, and generally enhance the working environment
This is not an all-inclusive list of duties and may include other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong Sales Process skills with a demonstrated ability in Prospecting, Discovery, and Solution Design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technical proficiency – CRM Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to achieve assigned activity objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate and successfully deliver all position related objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with others and contribute to a productive, fun work environment.
- Will work in an office setting-home or branch office-for approximately 25% of the time.
- Must be able to travel to branch office and current or prospective customer locations throughout the territory as needed. Public transportation not available.
- Will frequently visit manufacturing or distribution center facilities.
- Must be able to travel throughout customer facilities (sometimes long distances) to see the work environment and communicate with customer representatives.
- May involve lifting of up to 50 pounds of promotional materials.
- Minimum 4 years previous sales/account management experience.
- Work experience in the staffing industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience with a Business/Marketing major or related degree.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
- Sales Process
- Sales Training
- Selling Techniques