EmpHire - HR Solutions Company, a premier staffing firm, has been serving the business community in South Florida since 1991. EmpHire works with each client when applying its expertise in Human Capital Management to deliver the right workforce, at the right price, when it is needed; in other words, for the best value. EmpHire processes and delivery execution are also the reasons for the long-term relationships it enjoys with its clients. The top 25 EmpHire client partnerships have an average tenure of 10 years, with many extended indefinitely.
Finding people who have the right skills and are the right fit for your organization is no accident. For over 25 years, EmpHire has delivered tailored workforce solutions to meet the needs of Light Industrial, Clerical, Accounting, Logistics, Distribution, Assembly, Manufacturing, Government Services, Hospitality, Special Events, Direct Hire, Professional Services and Long Term Contingent Staffing.
We are looking for full time Staffing Consultant who will be part of the Operations Team and lead a fast paced career in the staffing industry. The Staffing Consultant is responsible for recruitment of candidates, achieving quality hires, and monitoring employment through the duration of the assignment. The role will develop and maintain relationships with colleges, community organizations, recruiting agencies, and other sources to ensure timely and quality hires.
- Screen, Interview, and select associates
- Make decision regarding assignment of associates.
- Fill work orders in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with clients.
- Enter required data in the computer system (Avionte).
- Communicate with all branch staff regarding client activities.
- Complete, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Contact clients and temporaries after hours as required.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor with focus on customer service excellence.
- Perform HR duties dealing with associated issues.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruiting preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, project management and analytic skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to think and work independently.
- Display a high sense of urgency to achieve desired outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Competitive, results driven, team player with the desire to succeed.
- Experience with professional and social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and etc.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation program and a comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance, long-term/short-term, disability, life, paid holidays, and paid time off.