• Perform the day-to-day management functions required to provide our customers with accurate and timely delivery of hardware, software and services.
• Provide responsive support on product inquiries, including configuration advice, product and pricing information, product allocation, order tracking, order management and e-commerce support.
• Follow up with customers when status changes occur (e.g., will be delayed or product discontinued).
• Work with outside Account Executive to develop and maintain customer intimacy and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and process orders.
• Ensure that paperwork is complete and accurate.
• Coordinate with the operations and professional services department to ensure smooth flow of products and services between TIG and the customer.
• Provide post-sale support including return merchandise authorizations, accounts receivable issues and other customer service satisfaction issues.
• Maintain complete and accurate information in all TIG systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid verbal and writing abilities
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
Years of experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer relations and/or sales required
• Minimum 6 months experience in Technology industry preferred
Knowledge / Training and Certifications
• Oracle CRM and E-Business Suite
• Microsoft Windows experience required with Office Suite knowledge preferred.
• Knowledgeable with electronic communication.
• High school diploma / GED required; college degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license required (if applicable to position)
Customer Relationship Management